IBLC is a liaision company to support the cooperation and business matching between universities and industry.
We are intended to contribute to the revitalization of Japan’s industrial society by the wisdom on the technology.
- We established industry-university co-operation cooperation support Division in NEWS Co., Ltd.
We carry out fact-finding of Japanese public university engineering system.
We start production of a researcher database.
- We produce “national country public university engineering system edition” as a chairperson editing the Akito Arima former Tokyo University president.
- We produced Ministry of International Trade and Industry National Research Institutes and a researcher database of a private university and became CD-ROM.
- We established “Idea Bank Liaison Center” as Senior Advisor with the Akito Arima former Tokyo University president.
Nippon Steel, Mitsubishi chemistry, Hitachi, Ltd., NEC, IBM JAPAN, Toshiba, NGK Insulators did a member contract.
- We cooperate with Nifty, Biglobe and serve a researcher database for the Public.
- Idea bank Liaison Center became independent and established IBLC CO., Ltd.
- We established “the Liaison Net” which was technology and specialized site of industry-university co-operation cooperation.
- IBLC Co., Ltd. and NEWS Co., Ltd merged it.
A researcher database; a Digital New Deal business (DND) of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- “Knowledge Market Place” which is a technical platform; (established KMP).
- We started “the comment seat” which was industry-university co-operation cooperation support service.
- The researcher number of databases broke through 60,000 people.
- We started “the research seat” which was industry-university co-operation cooperation support service.